Friday, June 29, 2007

Blog About Blog

Allow me to step off topic for a moment ladies and gents. I'm new to this blogging thing, and although this blog is getting off to a rocky start, I feel that I eventually will prevail and basically be responsible for the best blog ever. But, a quick question to my public and my fellow blogginators, what in the hell is a "Qershor"? At the top of the entries list to the right it reads "Qershor". I did not type this in. In fact I have no idea what a "Qershor" is. I searched the internet and neither wikipedia or the Merriam Webster Dictionary has a listing for "Qershor". Can anyone help me out here? Anyone? Thanks for your time, as a reward, here's a clip from the classic film "Night of The Lepus":

3 comments:

MJB said...

I wish I could help, but I've got no idea. I just put in a hit counter. Now I feel professional. That movie is terrifying.

MJB said...

New advice, disable the archive altogether and label your posts. Make the list of labels available to people that visit.

Its 12:30 friday and im writing about this? What happened.?.?.?

MikeAnimal said...

Figured it out. My language was set to Albanian! Weird.